Call it whatever you like. We call it the best 11 1/2 foot two hander the world has ever seen.
We’ll be in Idaho on September 29 for the annual Red Shed Spey Clave on the Clearwater. See you there!
Rod’s break. It happens. We make it our priority to get the rod repaired and returned as soon as possible. Here’s how you can help.
C.F. Burkheimer has got you covered.
Join Kerry Burkheimer on the Kispiox river this September for the finest fall steelheading on the planet. The Kispiox, Skeena and Bulkley are all in play on this week long trip to Northern British Columbia’s Bear Claw Lodge.
The 990-4 goes to Baja The new 990-4 Permit took a trip down to Baja this spring with our friend Kate Taylor. We thought that we’d pulled a fast one on Kate; the rod is clearly labeled “Permit” but there are no Permit on the coast of Baja! Recklessly disregarding the rods labeling, Kate’s been [...]
If you’re coming into the Portland area for the Sandy River Spey Clave and you’d like to get some fishing in, join us for a day on the gorgeous Clackamas River, swinging flies for fresh summer steelhead and enjoying the scenery. We still have a few spots available for the C.F. Burkheimer Summer Steelhead Clinic [...]
We have a new series of videos from C.F. Burkheimer Fly Rods in conjuction with Shane Anderson of North Fork Studios. Check ‘em out!
Scientific Anglers released a completely redesigned set of Spey Lines for 2011. We’ve now had a year to cast, fish, and design rods with these lines, and we’ve come to know them well. This is a complete list of our line preferences for each of our two-handers.
Saracione Reels and Burkheimer Rods We take great pride in being able to offer Saracione Fly Reels to our customers. We’ve always appreciated the parallels between Joe Saracione’s company and our own, and we feel a special connection every time we step into the river with one of Joe’s reels tightened down on our Burkheimer. [...]
- Spring Steelheading at the Spey Lodge: The Recap May 14, 2013
- Florida Tarpon with Ryan Smith May 6, 2013
- Hand Rolled Soul: The Burkheimer Process February 15, 2013
- Learn to Spey Cast from a World Champion January 17, 2013
- Spring Steelheading at the Spey Lodge. March 31-April 7, 2013 December 18, 2012
- Bear Claw Lodge 2012 July 18, 2012
- Dry Line Winter Steelhead January 26, 2012
- Saracione Fly Reels and C.F. Burkheimer Rods April 2, 2012
- A CF Burkheimer Prophecy March 8, 2011
- CF Burkheimer Fly Rod Co. launches new website February 20, 2011
- Nate: Mike, The best pairing we've found for our 590-4...
- Mike Gannon: Would you recommend a reel for a Burkheimer classi...
- David Higman: Great trip as always....Thanks Kerry!...
- Blog Admin: Michael, The Avid Angler Fly Shop in Lake Forest ...
- Michael Crutcher: Nate, I would love to try the rod. Do you have a ...