We’ve added a new date for our December Winter Steelhead School. Join us on the 15th for a day of fishing and instruction.
Magic Waters Patagonia. Huge trout in unspoiled country.
Join Nate Koenigsknecht and John Larison for our Winter Steelhead Schools.
Get the skinny on John Larison’s fall steelhead rig of choice. This is the first installment in our Pro-Staff Gear series.
Good friend and longtime Burkheimer angler, Tom M.with a report from the river.
We’ve secured a prime week on the Bulkley River with Bob Hull of Steelhead Excursions. This is the premiere operation on the Bulkley during the best part of the season. Join Rob Allen and Bob Hull for a world-class steelheading experience.
Pro-Staffer Brian Styskal’s spring trip to the Skeena was a huge success. Check out his photos and recap from the trip.
C.F. Burkheimer dealer and friend, the Avid Angler Fly Shop, is heading down to Florida for their spring Tarpon extravaganza. Join C.F. Burkheimer Pro-Staffer Ryan Smith and a great group of anglers as they intercept Tarpon up to 200lbs on their annual migration. Ryan has been doing this for years and has the details nailed [...]
We put a huge amount of thought, energy and mojo into every rod that we put out of our shop. A new film from North Fork Studios chronicles the build process.
Join Whitney Gould in the Rocky Mountain West this spring for world class spey casting instruction.
- Winter Steelhead Schools: New Date Added November 13, 2013
- Magic Waters Patagonia – January 2014 October 23, 2013
- Winter Steelhead Schools 2013/14 October 1, 2013
- Pro-Staff Gear: John Larison’s Fall Steelhead Rig September 6, 2013
- A Report from the River: Burkheimers in Action June 19, 2013
- Bear Claw Lodge 2012 July 18, 2012
- Dry Line Winter Steelhead January 26, 2012
- Saracione Fly Reels and C.F. Burkheimer Rods April 2, 2012
- A CF Burkheimer Prophecy March 8, 2011
- CF Burkheimer Fly Rod Co. launches new website February 20, 2011
- Matt K.: Thanks for the overview! I love the 8134-4, but I ...
- John Wintemute: I have fished with Rob Allen on the Babine, Kispio...
- Mark N: One of those "Double Double" fish was a 25 lb. b...
- Nate: Mike, The best pairing we've found for our 590-4...
- Mike Gannon: Would you recommend a reel for a Burkheimer classi...