Call it whatever you like. We call it the best 11 1/2 foot two hander the world has ever seen.
We’ll be in Idaho on September 29 for the annual Red Shed Spey Clave on the Clearwater. See you there!
We have a new series of videos from C.F. Burkheimer Fly Rods in conjuction with Shane Anderson of North Fork Studios. Check ‘em out!
Saracione Reels and Burkheimer Rods We take great pride in being able to offer Saracione Fly Reels to our customers. We’ve always appreciated the parallels between Joe Saracione’s company and our own, and we feel a special connection every time we step into the river with one of Joe’s reels tightened down on our Burkheimer. [...]
Classic, Presentation and Vintage Saltwater Rods: A Visual Guide C.F. Burkheimer Fly Rod Co. offers two distinct builds for our Saltwater rods: a Classic build, and a Presentation build. The rod blanks are identical in both builds, the differences are aesthetic. Let’s break down those build options, series by series, to clarify what we offer. On this page we’ll focus on our [...]
Classic, Presentation and Vintage Trout Rods: A Visual Guide C.F. Burkheimer offers three distinct builds for all of our rods: a Classic build, a Presentation build, and a Vintage build. The rod blanks are identical in all three builds, the differences are purely aesthetic. Let’s break down those build options, series by series, to clarify what we [...]
C.F. Burkheimer Fly Rod Company at the International Sportsmans Expo Sacramento, California. January 19-22 Kerry Burkheimer, Nate Koenigsknecht, Whitney Gould and Brian Styskal will be at the International Sportsmans Expo in Sacramento on January 19 through the 22nd. We’ll have a huge selection of new rods with us, including the new Species Specific Saltwater rods, [...]
CF Burkheimer Pro Staffers Brian Styskal and Whitney Gould will be competing this weekend at the annual Spey-O-Rama competition in San Francisco, CA.
We’ve compiled a chart of our favorite lines and the appropriate grain windows for each CF Burkheimer spey rod. Have a look!
- Spring Steelheading at the Spey Lodge: The Recap May 14, 2013
- Florida Tarpon with Ryan Smith May 6, 2013
- Hand Rolled Soul: The Burkheimer Process February 15, 2013
- Learn to Spey Cast from a World Champion January 17, 2013
- Spring Steelheading at the Spey Lodge. March 31-April 7, 2013 December 18, 2012
- Bear Claw Lodge 2012 July 18, 2012
- Dry Line Winter Steelhead January 26, 2012
- Saracione Fly Reels and C.F. Burkheimer Rods April 2, 2012
- A CF Burkheimer Prophecy March 8, 2011
- CF Burkheimer Fly Rod Co. launches new website February 20, 2011
- Nate: Mike, The best pairing we've found for our 590-4...
- Mike Gannon: Would you recommend a reel for a Burkheimer classi...
- David Higman: Great trip as always....Thanks Kerry!...
- Blog Admin: Michael, The Avid Angler Fly Shop in Lake Forest ...
- Michael Crutcher: Nate, I would love to try the rod. Do you have a ...