Saracione Reels and Burkheimer Rods We take great pride in being able to offer Saracione Fly Reels to our customers. We’ve always appreciated the parallels between Joe Saracione’s company and our own, and we feel a special connection every time we step into the river with one of Joe’s reels tightened down on our Burkheimer. [...]
Saracione Mark IV Custom fly reels crafted by legendary reelsmith Joe Saracione CF Burkheimer now has a small number of 4″ Saracione Fly Reels in stock. This is the ultimate spey reel for 8 and 9 weight rods. Classic looks, bombproof construction, and a smooth drag with a big sound. The Saracione Mark IV American [...]
- Fall Steelheading on the Bulkley June 5, 2013
- Spring Steelheading at the Spey Lodge: The Recap May 14, 2013
- Florida Tarpon with Ryan Smith May 6, 2013
- Hand Rolled Soul: The Burkheimer Process February 15, 2013
- Learn to Spey Cast from a World Champion January 17, 2013
- Bear Claw Lodge 2012 July 18, 2012
- Dry Line Winter Steelhead January 26, 2012
- Saracione Fly Reels and C.F. Burkheimer Rods April 2, 2012
- A CF Burkheimer Prophecy March 8, 2011
- Burkheimers in Baja May 21, 2012
- Mark N: One of those "Double Double" fish was a 25 lb. b...
- Nate: Mike, The best pairing we've found for our 590-4...
- Mike Gannon: Would you recommend a reel for a Burkheimer classi...
- David Higman: Great trip as always....Thanks Kerry!...
- Blog Admin: Michael, The Avid Angler Fly Shop in Lake Forest ...