Winter Steelhead instruction from veteran anglers. Cast to chromers while becoming a better angler.
We’ll be in Idaho on September 29 for the annual Red Shed Spey Clave on the Clearwater. See you there!
Join Kerry Burkheimer on the Kispiox river this September for the finest fall steelheading on the planet. The Kispiox, Skeena and Bulkley are all in play on this week long trip to Northern British Columbia’s Bear Claw Lodge.
We have a new series of videos from C.F. Burkheimer Fly Rods in conjuction with Shane Anderson of North Fork Studios. Check ‘em out!
Burkheimer on Facebook C.F. Burkheimer has officially joined the social media age. Check out our page on facebook and click the “Like.” button. We’ll be using our facebook page to keep you up to date on all that is happening with the C.F. Burkheimer shop, the newest rods, travel opportunities and our incredible Pro-Staff. We’ll [...]
Spring Steelhead on the Lower Skeena and the BC coast. Join us this April on the finest spring steelhead fishery in the world.
John Larison, author, guide and friend of C.F. Burkheimer has kindly contributed a story to our blog. Enjoy.
Join CF Burkheimer Pro Staff instructors Brian Styskal, Nate Koenigsknecht, Cullen Whisenhunt and Whitney Gould for an intensive day of winter steelhead fishing and instruction on the Clackamas river. This is the chance to ask all of your questions regarding winter steelhead with the opportunity to work through those questions on the water. Float the Clackamas [...]
Demystify the Art of Winter Steelheading Join CF Burkheimer Pro Staff instructors Brian Styskal, Whitney Gould and Nate Koenigsknecht for an intensive day of winter steelhead fishing and instruction on the Clackamas river. This is the chance to ask all of your questions regarding winter steelhead with the opportunity to work through those questions on the [...]
Saracione Mark IV Custom fly reels crafted by legendary reelsmith Joe Saracione CF Burkheimer now has a small number of 4″ Saracione Fly Reels in stock. This is the ultimate spey reel for 8 and 9 weight rods. Classic looks, bombproof construction, and a smooth drag with a big sound. The Saracione Mark IV American [...]
- Spring Steelheading at the Spey Lodge: The Recap May 14, 2013
- Florida Tarpon with Ryan Smith May 6, 2013
- Hand Rolled Soul: The Burkheimer Process February 15, 2013
- Learn to Spey Cast from a World Champion January 17, 2013
- Spring Steelheading at the Spey Lodge. March 31-April 7, 2013 December 18, 2012
- Bear Claw Lodge 2012 July 18, 2012
- Dry Line Winter Steelhead January 26, 2012
- Saracione Fly Reels and C.F. Burkheimer Rods April 2, 2012
- A CF Burkheimer Prophecy March 8, 2011
- CF Burkheimer Fly Rod Co. launches new website February 20, 2011
- Nate: Mike, The best pairing we've found for our 590-4...
- Mike Gannon: Would you recommend a reel for a Burkheimer classi...
- David Higman: Great trip as always....Thanks Kerry!...
- Blog Admin: Michael, The Avid Angler Fly Shop in Lake Forest ...
- Michael Crutcher: Nate, I would love to try the rod. Do you have a ...