The 990-4 goes to Baja The new 990-4 Permit took a trip down to Baja this spring with our friend Kate Taylor. We thought that we’d pulled a fast one on Kate; the rod is clearly labeled “Permit” but there are no Permit on the coast of Baja! Recklessly disregarding the rods labeling, Kate’s been [...]
Tag Archives | Testimonial
Kerry might not want you to know this, but after you own this rod you won’t need to cast anything else to use a floating line.
Read full story • Comments are closed
- Spring Steelheading at the Spey Lodge: The Recap May 14, 2013
- Florida Tarpon with Ryan Smith May 6, 2013
- Hand Rolled Soul: The Burkheimer Process February 15, 2013
- Learn to Spey Cast from a World Champion January 17, 2013
- Spring Steelheading at the Spey Lodge. March 31-April 7, 2013 December 18, 2012
- Bear Claw Lodge 2012 July 18, 2012
- Dry Line Winter Steelhead January 26, 2012
- Saracione Fly Reels and C.F. Burkheimer Rods April 2, 2012
- A CF Burkheimer Prophecy March 8, 2011
- CF Burkheimer Fly Rod Co. launches new website February 20, 2011
- Nate: Mike, The best pairing we've found for our 590-4...
- Mike Gannon: Would you recommend a reel for a Burkheimer classi...
- David Higman: Great trip as always....Thanks Kerry!...
- Blog Admin: Michael, The Avid Angler Fly Shop in Lake Forest ...
- Michael Crutcher: Nate, I would love to try the rod. Do you have a ...