C F Burkheimer rods are under warranty to the registered original owner for life. Accidents or misuse are not covered under this warranty. However, if a mishap takes place resulting in a broken section, C F Burkheimer will repair or replace the part for a nominal fee.
Return shipping: All rods: $25
Single Hand Rod: tips or mids $50 / butts: $75
Double Handed Rod: tips or mids: $75 / butts $150
What do I do if I break a rod?
- Follow this link to our Warranty Repair Form and fill it out completely.
- Include a check, money order, or credit card information when you ship the rod. This payment will cover the repair costs, handling, return shipping costs and insurance charges. Please do not send cash.
- Send the entire rod back to us, including the broken section(s). Ship the entire rod back in it’s case and package it in a sturdy box or tube, CF Burkheimer can’t be responsible for any rods broken in transit. Please include the Warranty Repair Form and payment.
- Repairs are a huge priority for us and we do everything in our power to return the rod promptly. Average repair time is two to three weeks. Please inform us if you need the rod sooner, we will do everything we can to get it back to you as quickly as possible.
- Shipping charges for international repairs or expedited returns will be addressed and billed on a case by case basis.
- UPS Ground is our preferred method of return shipment. Please notify us if you’d like the rod returned using a different courier.
Please address all rod returns to:
CF Burkheimer Fly Rod Co.
2001 Main St.
Washougal, WA 98671