Today’s fly rod marketing is predictable, nearly all the manufacturers want to tell you how light and fast theirs rods are, and why that makes them better. They go on and on talking about proprietary materials, processes and actions. The truth is, all rod manufacturers are using pretty much the same materials and processes to [...]
We’ve secured a prime week on the Bulkley River with Bob Hull of Steelhead Excursions. This is the premiere operation on the Bulkley during the best part of the season. Join Rob Allen and Bob Hull for a world-class steelheading experience.
C.F. Burkheimer dealer and friend, the Avid Angler Fly Shop, is heading down to Florida for their spring Tarpon extravaganza. Join C.F. Burkheimer Pro-Staffer Ryan Smith and a great group of anglers as they intercept Tarpon up to 200lbs on their annual migration. Ryan has been doing this for years and has the details nailed [...]
- Pocket Water Fishing and the 483-4 DAL April 2, 2014
- Changes at C.F. Burkheimer March 11, 2014
- Winter Steelhead Schools: New Date Added November 13, 2013
- Magic Waters Patagonia – January 2014 October 23, 2013
- Winter Steelhead Schools 2013/14 October 1, 2013
- Bear Claw Lodge 2012 July 18, 2012
- Dry Line Winter Steelhead January 26, 2012
- A CF Burkheimer Prophecy March 8, 2011
- Saracione Fly Reels and C.F. Burkheimer Rods April 2, 2012
- CF Burkheimer Fly Rod Co. launches new website February 20, 2011
- Art: Hi, Saw one of your rods at Avid Angler. It was s...
- Matt K.: Thanks for the overview! I love the 8134-4, but I ...
- John Wintemute: I have fished with Rob Allen on the Babine, Kispio...
- Mark N: One of those "Double Double" fish was a 25 lb. b...
- Nate: Mike, The best pairing we've found for our 590-4...