We’ve added a new date for our December Winter Steelhead School. Join us on the 15th for a day of fishing and instruction.
We’ve secured a prime week on the Bulkley River with Bob Hull of Steelhead Excursions. This is the premiere operation on the Bulkley during the best part of the season. Join Rob Allen and Bob Hull for a world-class steelheading experience.
C.F. Burkheimer dealer and friend, the Avid Angler Fly Shop, is heading down to Florida for their spring Tarpon extravaganza. Join C.F. Burkheimer Pro-Staffer Ryan Smith and a great group of anglers as they intercept Tarpon up to 200lbs on their annual migration. Ryan has been doing this for years and has the details nailed [...]
- Winter Steelhead Schools: New Date Added November 13, 2013
- Magic Waters Patagonia – January 2014 October 23, 2013
- Winter Steelhead Schools 2013/14 October 1, 2013
- Pro-Staff Gear: John Larison’s Fall Steelhead Rig September 6, 2013
- A Report from the River: Burkheimers in Action June 19, 2013
- Bear Claw Lodge 2012 July 18, 2012
- Dry Line Winter Steelhead January 26, 2012
- Saracione Fly Reels and C.F. Burkheimer Rods April 2, 2012
- A CF Burkheimer Prophecy March 8, 2011
- CF Burkheimer Fly Rod Co. launches new website February 20, 2011
- Matt K.: Thanks for the overview! I love the 8134-4, but I ...
- John Wintemute: I have fished with Rob Allen on the Babine, Kispio...
- Mark N: One of those "Double Double" fish was a 25 lb. b...
- Nate: Mike, The best pairing we've found for our 590-4...
- Mike Gannon: Would you recommend a reel for a Burkheimer classi...